Just about everyone needs a banner at some time. Whether it’s for personal use or for your business, banners are such a great way to get your message out and be seen! Banners are inexpensive, can last long with the right kind of care, indoor or outdoor uses, portable and easy to display, any size, digital printing, simple or extravagant, but most of all – effective!
Connecting Signs is the expert in everything you need to know about purchasing a banner. There are many different kinds of banners you can get, it really depends on your specific situation. Let us help you decide what you want and need based on the following questions:
- What is the purpose of the sign?
- Where will it be used?
- What text and what size of text will it have or need?
- Do you have artwork for a logo or graphics?
- How long will it be used?
- How big of banner do you need?
- How will it be displayed?
- Does it need to be double sided?
Based on the answers to these questions, we will choose the correct banner material for you. We will also recommend other options and information about the banners we provide giving you the best banner for your needs.
- Polyester mesh scrim
- Outdoor or indoor
- 13 oz. is the best weight
- Outdoors, fences, windy locations
- 8 – 10 oz.
- Indoors, commonly used in banner stands
- Non curl
- Smooth finish
- Prints bright, vibrant colors
Other things we do for you to know and consider:
Any size with seamless widths up to 16 feet
Single or double sided
Finishing options (grommets, hemming, pole pockets)
Latex inks (odor-less), digital printing and PMS color matching
Correct color combinations for legibility
Wide variety of fonts
Letter heights based on distance
We will assist with the correct artwork file formats (AI, EPS, PDF)
Take a look at just a few of the different kinds of custom banners we have done for many different situations: