Barcelona Clinical Spa & Salon has 2 locations in Northern Colorado – Greeley & Fort Collins. This is a full service Spa and Salon with services in airbrush tanning & makeup, brow and lash treatments, clinical facials, different types of massage, hair, and much more. Their Greeley location recently moved into a new building and in need of some new indoor signs and outdoor signs.
- We look at the window getting measurements
- We take your design or design something for you
- Our plotter cuts out the wording, logo or any other design you want to add to the glass
- Our installer applies the vinyl to the window surface
Imagine you have a window next to the door of your office that is entirely glass, and it is the same size of the door. Every time someone walks by they see inside the office. Now, that’s not a terrible thing; but sometimes you just want a little more privacy. What can you do? Well, you could hang blinds, or shades, or some kind of curtain. But then you start thinking you should have your business name and maybe your logo on the window. But how do you add that to your typical window coverings?
This is the situation that came up at a company in Fort Collins, Colorado that we have had the pleasure to do a lot of business with. A-Train Marketing Communications is a company that really knows and understands what branding is – taking your brand where it should go with creative, strategic solutions.
Ok, back to the glass window..together as a team; A-Train and our company came up with a solution. Etched/Frosted window vinyl. This window vinyl has become very popular in the business offices of today! It was exactly what this glass window needed: provided privacy, ability to add company name and logo, and allows natural lighting to still come in the office. That’s not all; it’s affordable (less expensive then real etched glass and some window treatments), easy to remove, easy to add any type of graphic and lettering, keeps UV rays out (energy bills reduced), looks attractive, and it is easy to produce and apply:
- Get measurements of the glass surface
- Look at your design information or we can custom design something for you (remember anything can be done!)
- Proof approvals
- Send the artwork to our plotter to cut out your design/information
- Apply the vinyl similar to any other window vinyl