Sign Maker / Installer / CNC Operator
Terrific growth opportunity in a fast-growing sign business. We design, print, fabricate and install a wide variety of high impact indoor and outdoor signs. We are seeking team members that are creative, highly motivated, enjoy working as a team. and trainable. Be part of a creative team, learn new skills, see your projects all over Northern Colorado and beyond!
This role consists of producing, organizing, controlling, and monitoring the flow of printed and fabricated materials. This person will check schedules, confirm product specifications, arrange adjustments, monitor the quality of product and ensure deadlines are met.
Duties consist of:
- Operating and maintaining large-format print equipment, and small footprint (2’ x 4’) router/engraver
- Checking the accuracy and viability of the product specifications
- Assisting with light-duty sign/graphics installations
- Power tools, drills, saws, etc.
- Heights, ladders, & lifts
- Collaborating with project managers to discuss orders and processes
- Ensuring collaboration between different staff and departments
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers
- Bending & lifting
- Standing for longer periods of time
- Hands-on work with strong attention to detail
If you do not have outstanding customer service skills, and you’re not willing to work with your hands, going the extra mile is unimportant, and looking to grow is not on your radar…DO NOT apply.
Our best people have the ability to multi-task, successfully manage conflicting goals, strong communication skills, have a sense of humor, enjoy working as a team, thrive in a fast paced environment, and possess an uncanny blend of creativity, technical aptitude, and are able to pay attention to the details in order to get things done right the first time.
Thank you for your interest.
Please email cover letter and resume to [email protected]