The real estate industry is booming, and we want what you want – your listings to be seen, be informative, and to get you connected to your dream client! In the past real estate signs have been a basic 18” x 24” yard sign on a stake. However, over the years, these signs have become more sophisticated and elegant with many different and creative options to display your latest sale. The material is aluminum or coroplast (depending on your location and weather) and both are very durable and affordable. Any size gets the job done, but 18-inch x 24-inch is still the most common size. What has changed the most with real estate signs is the options or ways they can be displayed. Whatever display you use, a great first impression makes a big difference and will be remembered and talked about.
Real Estate Signs
About This Product
- H Stakes
- Metal Frames with one or two riders
- Vinyl Frames
- Signposts with Hanging Sign and riders
- T-Bar Stake
- Folding Metal Frame
- Feather Flags (Open House, Model Homes advertising)
- Wood Posts (4’ x 8’ sign for commercial real estate)
We will work with you on the design for your sign.
- Full-color printing
- Fonts should be easy to read
- Simple, clear information
- Your name, phone number, company name and logo, and a short message will stand out
- Single-sided or double-sided
- Reflective available
- Basic or contour shaping
Connecting Signs’ Real Estate Signage Benefits:
- Easy to set up, take down, and store
- Easy to change out information
- Fast delivery no matter what the quantity
There are thousands of real estate agents in the state of Colorado. Be the one that buyers and other agents remember! We realize that the real estate business is a lifestyle, not just another job for a lot of agents. Your pride in your business should reflect in all areas of your job including your signage. From the design to the type of display, we will make sure your message is loud and clear and your day is filled with prospective buyers.