Ever wonder whose white truck, van or trailer is parked in your neighbor’s drive way?
A service business and their product is usually personal labor and expertise to deliver the kind of work you are needing. Service businesses can be small like a family owned cleaning business and can own a couple of trucks or vans. Or the business can be large like a well-known cable company and can use many vehicles. These are fleet vehicles and always have vehicle graphics installed. If you haven’t gotten your fleet vehicles wrapped, it’s time to take advantage of the best advertising you can do. Also, let the community know who you are and what you do!
There are a lot of statistics on the benefits of getting your company vehicles wrapped. In fact, the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA) says “more than 95 percent of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.” Check our blog out for more facts and benefits to get a vehicle wrap.
Professional fleet vehicle wraps could include a full or partial graphic or just decals with graphics and text for many different types of vehicles – vans, cars, trucks of all sizes. We understand that a lot of management needs to be available regarding the design, printing, installation, inventory, removal, changes, and other issues for your professional fleet vehicles. Along with the advertising benefits of vehicle graphics, we can offer the following benefits for businesses with fleets vehicles:
- 98% of consumers feel that fleet graphics created a positive image for the company.
- 96% said fleet graphics had more impact than other forms of outdoor media (billboards, for example).
- Discounts for large quantities
- Decals, etc. printed and stored – ready to install when you are ready
- We will keep reports on vehicles history (dates, install, removals, inventory, changes, vehicle information)
- Easy to understand invoicing detailing information for your records
- Full color printing, PMS matching with the best printing in the industry
- Coordination and communication with your design and accounting organizations
- Communication with other companies you work with