Reception and lobby – The entrance or the first look at a business where the customer or visitor is greeted. Most businesses have a lobby or reception area. It is usually where someone waits until their appointment. Your lobby or reception area can say a lot about your business.
So you’ve got your outdoor sign to your business and it looks awesome and you get loads of compliments and you’re easy to find and that’s all you need – right? Nope. Your customers walk in to your business and what do they see? Or a better question is “What do you want them to see?”
They are already impressed with your outdoor sign. Bring that impression indoors as well! We all use first impressions. When meeting someone for the first time we automatically make a first impression. Sometimes the impression will make or break a future friendship. The first impression is something that cannot be changed once it is made. The same is true for an office, store, reception, or lobby environment. Give your customers a positive and welcoming feeling when they walk in.
The lobby should reflect a clear and unmistakable image of your company’s specific brand identity. There are many different and creative ways to create bold, custom graphics for your lobby. They can be contemporary, rustic, industrial, signs for small spaces or very open spaces. Whatever your lobby looks like, you must have your business name and logo. A well designed office or lobby has the same type of theme and color scheme. Make sure your sign fits in with the rest of the office décor. Let your lobby work as marketing tool!
There are so many types of indoor lobby signs to choose from.
- Dimensional letters and logos can be made from aluminum, metal, plastic and are available in any color.
- Acrylic panels that stand off the wall can be done in clear, etched or frosted or in any color.
- Wall murals, decals and lettering can be used in many different kinds of reception area and are easy to install.
- Directional office signs and wayfinding signs are very useful in a lobby. The designs for these types of signs are endless. Try using a digital sign to display your information.
- Indoor routed signs or engraved signs using wood or acrylic look very nice and are usually used for ADA signage.
- Or make a huge impression with a back-lit sign of your logo and business name!
What do you want your customer to see and feel when they walk into your business?
- Welcomed when they do business with a hotel
- Comfortable when they enter the doctor office or hospital
- Informed when they walk into a busy office complex
- Pride when they walk into their kids’ school or day care facility
- Impressed and ready to do business with you
DO IT WITH THE RIGHT TYPE OF SIGN. WE CAN HELP, CALL US 970-493-0133!