About This Product
Regulatory signs give information and safety precautions to keep people informed and safe. These signs are necessary for buildings with public access including, businesses, schools, churches, hospitals, colleges, public areas and construction zones to help identify danger zones, parking spots and more. ADA and way-finding signs are a part of regulatory signs.
Our team is familiar with safety and ADA regulations and will educate on the what you need to know to be compliant (sizes, locations, colors, matte and non-gloss finishes, etc.). Way-finding refers to signs that guide people through buildings (maps, directories, etc.). You must have these signs in your building but they don’t have to be boring. There are many different options to make these signs attractive and match your current designs.
We use a CNC router to make ADA, way-finding and directional signs which produces consistent, high-quality results. We will design, fabricate and coordinate the installation of your signs and graphics where ever you are located.
- Guide people with easy-to-read directories that inform customers & improve traffic flow.
- Make your business accessible to everyone & comply with ADA standards.
- Direct traffic, control parking and point visitors in the right direction.
- Improved quality of visitor and staff experience with a stress free navigation
- Increased productivity & efficiency for your employees & your visitors.
- Indoor or outdoor wayfinding signs
- Post & panel signs
- wall mounted sign system
- modular signs w/ changeable inserts
- freestanding pillar wayfinding signage
- ADA compliant wall-mounted signs
Types of material include:
- composite aluminum
- high-density foam
Typical Uses For This Product
- Health Care
- assisted living homes
- memory care homes
- bed & breakfasts
- General Contractors
- Property Managers
Get a quote today!