Many businesses have been closed for the last few weeks because of the COVID-19 crisis. However, you may be able to reopen for business soon! It may look different for different businesses. Below is a list of “Safer-At-Work” or “Safer-At-Home” guidelines for Colorado. This is a phased-in approach and the goal is to maintain 60-65% physical distancing.
- Retail stores will be able to re-open for curbside delivery and phased-in public opening with strict precautions.
- Offices will be allowed to be 50 percent open, though telecommuting should continue to be maximized
- Elective medical services/dental will resume with strict precautions
- Personal services (salons, nails, massage) will resume with strict precautions
- One-on-one real estate showings will resume
- Bars and restaurants will remain closed, open only for takeout and delivery
Keep Your Customers Informed With Effective Signage
Now is the time to be ready to communicate to the public your opening or information that states your current situation. Banners and signs for reopening your business are a perfect way to keep your audience and customers informed. Outdoor flags, yard signs, and sidewalk signs are just a few options. These types of signs are:
- Custom Sizes
- Fully Digitally Printed
- Easy and Fast to Make
Order Your Reopening Signs Today
If you’re looking for reopening signs, give us a call at 970-493-0133 or request a quote here and we will create a banner or flag exactly for you and what you need – fast – starting with the design, printing, and ready to deliver or pick up.
Thank you for doing your part by closing briefly or indefinitely and helping to stop or slow the spread of COVID-19. Reopening is going to be a different way of doing business – keeping employees, customers, and the public safe. We wish much luck to all businesses that have been affected by COVID-19. Stay healthy – Stay strong!