HOW IS YOUR OUTDOOR BUSINESS SIGN?
REASONS YOU DON’T HAVE AN OUTDOOR BUSINESS SIGN:
1) Your small business is in your home. This is a very popular way to start a business; in fact, more than half of all U.S. businesses are based out of an owner’s home. One of the challenges for a home business is advertising. One of fastest growing forms of advertising is using your vehicle to advertise your business. Consider these statistics compiled by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 70,000 impressions daily.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate they would base a buying decision on the ad they see.
Start small with a magnetic car sign for the door or use window perf for a back window of a car or truck and side window of a van. Business owners everywhere are discovering that Vehicle Graphics are the best way to reach customers quickly, effectively and economically. You will be very satisfied when you invest in advertising with a car wrap, truck wrap or van wrap.
2) Your worried about cost. This is a very common reason among business owners. Start out small and improve your signage when you have more funds. A custom banner is a great way to start out. Banners are a highly visible type of sign for advertising your business. Banners are a versatile, durable and affordable way to get noticed-even from a distance.
3) The last reason you don’t have an outdoor sign is you just haven’t had the time to get the project started. Let Connecting Signs do all the work for you-from start to finish, from concept to completion. Our staff is passionate about what they do and we want to partner with you to help you get noticed, to get more customers, to get you more business!
IS YOUR OUTDOOR SIGN OUT-OF-DATE?
As your business grows, you may have added a website, a new or different phone number, or maybe you have changed your logo. You might want to add graphics and more colors. It takes a lot of time and energy to build a business and as time moves on your current sign can get old and weathered. The signmaking industry has changed and grown with new technology; here are some ideas for updating or changing your Fort Collins outdoor business sign.
1) Add LED lighting
2) Channel letters
3) Monument/Cabinet signs
4) Add color and graphics
5) Pole sign
Fort Collins has many business with awesome signs. Let Connecting Signs update that old sign for you so that your business sign stands out among the other fort Collins business signs!
CAN YOU READ THE SIGN YOU CURRENTLY HAVE?
Maybe you don’t realize that your sign is not easy to see or read. Take a moment from your busy schedule and walk outside or better yet, the next time you drive to your business, look at your sign, ask yourself these questions:
1) Can it be seen from the road – in all directions
2) Can you read the information
3) Is there too much information on it
4) Is it in the right location
5) Do you constantly get phone calls asking for directions
6) Can it be read at night
It’s worth the extra time and money to get your outdoor business sign done right. Let Connecting Signs help you do it right to do more business and get it right to get more customers!