https://connectingsigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/connecting-signs-gallery-window-floor-wall-graphics-12.jpg 400 495 Bruce Gardner https://connectingsigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Connecting-Signs-Logo.png Bruce Gardner2015-02-02 16:59:532019-01-03 23:24:32Using POP displays and in-store signage
There are many types of store signs that you can use to advertise your store. Here are some examples of the different types of POP signs that are used by successful companies.
- Banners are great for drawing attention to a specific area of you store.
- Countertop POP displays keep people reading when they are checking out or waiting for someone to help them.
- Floor graphics and wall graphics help direct people to the sales and promotions you are trying to show them.
- Magnets put your store front in the homes of people.
- Video displays inform people as they pass by telling them about the advantages of a certain product.
- Everyone loves a good poster. These can help draw attention to deals or select merchandise that you want to sell.
- Businesses should use promotional window graphics and wall graphics on blank space inside their store. Customers eyes are always drawn to creatively designed graphics.
POP signs are used by companies to promote the deals of the day or the specials of the week. The signs can also be used to direct peoples attention to the top sales that expire by the end of the week. If you want to attract people while they are in your store and make it easy for them to shop, then you will want to use POP signage as a way to direct your customers.