When you use a vehicle for company business and you haven’t added any advertising or marketing to it because of the cost of a vehicle wrap, consider vehicle decals! Custom vehicle decals are a great choice and available in many different colors and varieties for lettering and graphics. Vehicle decals come in two main categories: Calendered & Cast. Calendered vinyl (or intermediate) film is intended for long-term use and works great for flat or slightly curved surfaces. Cast vinyl film is manufactured differently than calendered vinyl creating a thinner product that can conform to dramatic vehicle curves and body lines. Both calendered and cast films come in a variety of pre-made colors directly from the manufacturer.
Cut vinyl (limited color matching)
- Solid Colors
- Choose your cut vinyl colors from swatch books provided from the vinyl manufacturers
- Cut out simple designs
- Make it simple, but significant
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Available in different colors
- Perfect for backlit signs and cabinet signs!
- Bright and bold for maximum visibility
- Chalkboard Vinyl
Premium wrap vinyl (matching color)
- Print and Cut Graphics (best for complex logos)
- Color Change
- Glossy or matte finish
Benefits of Vehicle Decals
- Long-lasting form of advertising
- A unique way of showcasing your brand
- Easy to install
- Easy to read (simple is better)
Examples of great looking vehicles that advertise with vinyl decals:Commuter Cars – Fleet Graphics
KUV Truck Graphics
Electric Company – Van Decals
Want to increase business and stand-out with a classy, memorable look?
Vehicle decals are a great option to advertise on your vehicle – affordable, efficient, and creative to get attention! Call us at 970-493-0133 or request a free estimate here. We not only provide service and our products in northern Colorado; but across the nation.