Creede, Colorado is a small town located in southwest Colorado about 315 miles from our shop in Fort Collins, Colorado. The 2015 school year began with a lot of excitement in this little town because of a new school that was all ready for the students and staff to begin learning and teaching! Connecting Signs was just as excited as the town of Creede to be able to work with The Neenan Company in Fort Collins, CO as they designed and constructed the new building. We were very proud to provide all the interior signs for the school identifying classrooms, offices, special rooms and the division of the middle and high school with the elementary side. Also, we made and installed the outdoor parking lot signs providing directions and information for the busy mornings and afternoons of a school parking lot.
There were a number of different styles:
- Our CNC router/engraver cuts the raised lettering then the excess material is removed leaving the letters and any images.
- The machine drills the holes for braille rasters (beads). With the raster braille insertion tool, we quickly and easily insert rasters on to the braille sign conforming to ADA rules.
- After the signs are routed/engraved, we assembled the signs in a layered look.
- Adding a brushed, aluminum detail trim piece to most of the signs giving them a unique look.
- The classroom and office signs had a dark wood grain piece added with a clear window allowing for information to be added or changed easily.
Double sided restroom flag sign
Distinctive indoor dimensional letters
- Brushed aluminum
- Flush mounted
Outdoor parking lot signs
- All with reflective finishes
Summer construction turns into fall learning!
Need ADA signs? Do all the laws and regulations confuse you? Take the worry out of the design and construction of your interior ADA signs and let Connecting Signs do the work. We know the sizes, spacing, height and placement of ADA signs and we have the right equipment. Call us 970-493-0133 for your project that requires ADA signage!