A car wrap is the most effective form of advertising in the market today. One car wrap will get between 30,000 and 70,000 impressions per day. That’s huge from a small business marketing standpoint.
In competitive environments like here in Fort Collins and Northern Colorado, it isn’t easy to create customer awareness by using traditional advertising like yellow pages. You have to “stand above the crowd” and be out-of-the-ordinary to be seen in today’s market. You also want your brand to be in front of your potential clients daily if you want your brand to be recognized and be at the top of people’s minds when they are in need of your product or services.
We finished off this eye-catching car wrap for Ken’s Muffler in Fort Collins. Car wraps like this partial wrap get noticed! Ken’s Muffler is serious about expanding their business to include the growing market of green vehicles. We’ve done a truck wrap for them in the past, and Scott, the owner of Ken’s Muffler knows full-well the benefits of advertising on company vehicles while out on deliveries, driving from home and work, and even sitting in a highly visible parking space in old-town Fort Collins during lunch!
Car wraps boast the lowest cost-per-impression rate compared to any other form of advertising media. Large brands like Walmart, McDonalds, and Pepsi use vehicle graphics as a large part of their marketing strategy – Small businesses should do the same! No one can “shut off” the message on a vehicle like you can on a TV or radio, it is displaying your message and providing valuable advertising 24/7.
Check out some facts about vehicle wraps from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
- Mobile advertising can be the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising.
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 70,000 impressions daily.
- Federal Highway Administration study forecasts a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household