Owning your own business has many objectives, priorities and goals. Making a profit has got to be the #1 reason and in order to do that you have to be seen and well known. We all know the best way to get your name out there is with good marketing tools like vehicle wraps, business cards, a good website and other social media platforms. There is another very important and very easy way to get your name out there and should be included in your marketing budget every year – sponsorship and donations! Sponsorship works by showing your interest and commitment to the community you are in. Sponsorship help organizations reflect this wider community interests and allow them to target sponsorship projects more carefully providing a lot of benefits for sponsoring companies.
Benefits to you and your business:
- Company values
- Business to business connections
- Improve and promote company morale
- Different levels of donation and sponsorship (platinum, gold, silver)
- Logo and business information mentioned (brochures, posters, t shirts, website, email, etc.)
- Vendor booth space
Types of sponsorship:
- Community sports teams (youth and adult)
- Golf Tournaments
- Racing events (5K, 10K, swimming, triathlons)
- Car Shows
- Church events
- Fairs, parades, etc.
Ways to sponsor and donate:
- Donate complimentary tickets or gift certificates
- Add SWAG to an event’s gift bag (key chains, pens, etc. with your company information)
- Donate something the event needs (banners, gift baskets)
Connecting Signs has sponsored and donated in a few events in our community for the past several years. Here are a few of our favorite partners:
We do banners every year advertising the race and vaccine clinics
Our employees will participate in the race
We provide all the hole sponsorship signs including sponsoring a hole
Our employees participate in the tournament
We are a spur donor, donating many banners for all the restaurants that provide meals for all the other sponsors
Being a sponsor and donating to community events gets us advertising during the events. Some of the events mentioned above are promoting and holding their events for a couple of weeks. That’s a lot of advertising while we continue to work on other things! We also get a lot of recognition like plaques and certificates that hang in our business. That’s a lot of pride and gratification we can display to our customers!
Think about sponsorship for your business. Give us a call 970-493-0133 for advice and help with a banner or other signage to promote your business and sponsorship!