We all know how important it is to advertise your business on your vehicle. Advertising on vehicles through logos and posters and signs is nothing new, but vehicle graphics and utility trailer wraps are a new iteration of on-vehicle advertising, and it allows for much, bigger, more noticeable graphics as well as much more creativity in the way these things are presented. The entire appearance of the vehicle can now be changed as well as transforming it into a mobile marketing platform.
It has become more and more popular as you can see if you travel on the busy streets of a city or the highways and interstate. In fact, estimates are being made that within the next 5 to 7 years, the vehicle wrapping trend will explode from being utilized on only one percent of cars to up to nearly 40 percent.
The types of business vehicles being wrapped are cars, trucks, vans, semi-trucks, buses, fleet vehicles, food trucks, box trucks, limos, shuttles for hotels and car repair businesses. Here at Connecting Signs we have added enclosed utility trailers to that list.
If your business is advertised on your truck or van, consider the same type of advertising for your enclosed trailer.
There are many different ways to do this:
- Full or partial wrap
- Decals of your logo
- Lettering with your name and contact information
The benefits of doing this:
- Will not be constrained by city sign codes
- Moving bill board
- Indicates who you are if parked in a neighborhood
- Trailer can be left at a work site or parked near a busy highway – advertising for you while you do other important things
Benefits of wrapping versus painting:
- Protects the paint
- Easy to install and remove
- Any color, graphics available
- Less expensive than paint
- Vinyl does not fade
- Lasts 3-5 years
- 3M premium wrap vinyl used and laminated