We all know how important it is to advertise your business on your vehicle. Advertising on vehicles through logos and posters and signs is nothing new, but vehicle graphics and utility trailer wraps are a new iteration of on-vehicle advertising, and it allows for much bigger and more noticeable graphics as well as much more creativity in the way these things are presented. The entire appearance of the vehicle can now be transformed into a mobile marketing platform.
Mobile Marketing Platform
It has become more and more popular as you can see if you travel on the busy streets of a city or the highways and interstate. In fact, estimates are being made that within the next 5 to 7 years, the vehicle wrapping trend will explode from being utilized on only one percent of cars to up to nearly 40 percent.
Types of Vehicles for Wraps
The types of business vehicles being wrapped are cars, trucks, vans, semi-trucks, buses, fleet vehicles, food trucks, box trucks, limos, shuttles for hotels, and car repair businesses. Here at Connecting Signs, we have added enclosed utility trailers to that list.
If your business is advertised on your truck or van, consider the same type of advertising for your enclosed trailer.
Types of Wrap Coverage
- Full or partial wrap
- Decals of your logo
- Lettering with your name and contact information
Benefits of Vehicle Wrap Advertising
- Will not be constrained by city sign codes
- Moving billboard
- Indicates who you are if parked in a neighborhood
- A wrapped enclosed trailer can be left at a work site or parked near a busy highway – advertising for you while you do other important things
Wrap vs. Paint
- Protects the paint
- Easy to install and remove
- Any color, graphics available
- Less expensive than paint
- Vinyl does not fade
- Lasts 3-5 years
- 3M premium wrap vinyl used and laminated