There are 2 parts to a trade show to think about – the attendee and the presenter. Both should be considered if you are ready for an awesome, valuable way to promote your products and services.
The Attendee –
- Pick a show that you will get the most out of – industry, consumer or both, businesses in a specific market (construction, electronics, etc.)
- Find out about upcoming trade shows and much more information online
- After you pick a show, find who and where you want to visit, and what questions you have before the show
- Take good notes, contact information, and pictures
- Have plenty of business cards
The presenter –
- Pick a trade show where you will get the best exposure
- Decide on a budget
- Have a good idea on what and how to present your product or service
What makes a good booth at a trade show –
- Having an open, inviting space, easy to enter and leave, and comfortable
- Good, clear images of your product and logo. Use color to get noticed.
- Incorporate your products in the display (hands-on if appropriate)
- Plenty of information to give out
- Efficient way to get information about potential customers
- Interaction and activities that are consistent with your business
- Market before the show (facebook, website)
- Purchase or rent a trade show display
- Easy to put up, take down, and store display
Types of displays and exhibits –
- Use of lighting (spotlights, hanging lights, etc.)
- Counters, tables, podiums
- Interactive video wall
- Table covers
- Retractable banners
New products –
- Digital, visual, and virtual reality technology
- TV monitors
- Charging station
From simple displays with a table throw and banner or flag to more elaborate displays using truss assembly which stands out more.
Trade show displays, exhibits, and printing is a product and service that Connecting Signs offers. We have done many displays for customers, and we are experienced with the setup and ready to answer your questions and provide good advice for your trade show experience. We are up to date on some of the new ideas for displays as mentioned above. Be the best and most remembered booth at the show and get new customers easily!